Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The Help Danielle Edition

#1. If you were my stapler... where would you be?
Seriously. It's MIA.

#2. I saw a gentleman this afternoon who reminded me of a childhood television show, and now I can't think of the name. It was on public television in the afternoons in the early 80's. It had this guy with salt-n-pepper hair and a big ol' mustache. A voiceover would be him reading some story, and then it would show him illustrating that particular scene. I want to say that chalk or contecrayon was his medium of choice. Anybody else remember this one?

#3. Still looking for roommates.

Ways to Make Me Laugh
Order a Happy Meal at the drive thru when you're on the phone with me. And then try not to laugh as I bust out laughing on the other end of the phone knowing full well the Happy Meal is for you and not the child in your backseat.

Dais[e]y Chain
Throwing out another link to daisey.com. I came across her site first way back when I first started this site, and I check it every now and again. (I think she was the one who told me about the glory that is kettle corn.) Her site is always so cute, and it looks like she's getting married soon. Congrats!

0 Comments:

Post a comment