Saturday, May 22, 2004

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet MANDA! Sorry I couldn't be there this year. Love you and miss you lots!

Met with a prospective roommate yesterday afternoon. Seems normal. Works at a company that we deal with often which is good, I suppose. Ugh -- I hate this process. I guess the bright side is that if I end up with people who I don't mesh with, at least I have the capability of never leaving my room.

Sometimes My Humor is Wasted
Me:
Hey, we got a box in the mail for you today from [someone].
Paul: A box?
Me: Yeah.
Paul: What do you mean, a box?
Me: You know... cardboard... sorta folded into a square shape...
Paul: Okay.....

I'm newly in love with Vienna Teng. She's kind of Nichole Nordeman meets Tori Amos but not really.

I'm especially loving Harbor...
~sail your sea
meet your storm
all I want is to be your harbor
the light in me
will guide you home
all I want is to be your harbor~

Stayed overnight at Petra & Connie's last night. We watched Seabiscuit... which I enjoyed for the most part despite my distaste for Tobey Maguire. They tend to be talkers during movies though which sometimes requires that I sit on my hands to keep from throwing pillows. I also was bothered by the shots where they were riding animatronic horses... but yeah, what can you do.

0 Comments:

Post a comment