Thursday, May 06, 2004

FYI
I'm wearing the necklace that always gets tangled in my hair and causes great pain to remove. Why?

I also refuse to say anything in Spanish today.

Stumbled across this post making reference to the old movie phenomenon... the slow clap. I'm desperately trying to think of a movie to add to the list, but the only one that I keep thinking of is Rudy.

I had thought about making a list of weird pub names in the UK once upon a time, but this site has it taken care of. I'd like to visit The Sloshed Frog and the Pitcher & Piano.

Perfectly Unscripted
Last night when I got to my car I realize that Manda had called. So I called her back....

Manda: [cheerfully] Hi.
Me: Whatchu want?
Manda: [beat] Uhh... baby, I got it?
Me: [beat] Whatchu need?
Manda: You know I got it?

Okay. Gotta work now. Spent the afternoon at the studio yesterday and didn't get anything done here. And Bossman's Lady had their baby last night, so I need to create the birth announcement email blast. Fun fun. Woo.

P.S. 24
If they kill Michelle after all this, I'm going to be so upset. However if they can arrange to have something heavy fall on Chloe, I'd be okay with that.

0 Comments:

Post a comment