Thursday, April 29, 2004

Nine Words to Make You Smile (If You Get It)
"Dad is great! He gives us the chocolate cake!"
(Click Here If You Don't)

Last night was a musical juggling act. I wanted to get to The End for The Kicks, because Jesse's family drove up for the show. So I hung with them for the opening band but had to be back at the Renaissance for my guys' showcase. (They rocked the house down.) Got back to The End in time for their last song. Suck. Then we went and had birthday cake in the parking garage for Ariel's birthday before they all drove back home. Maybe Jesse will write about that.

Oh My, Tired Am I
I keep thinking it's Friday. Why? Because my body keeps saying, "Surely you're going to let me sleep in tomorrow, right?"

Not only am I tired... but Bossman's wife is going to be having a baby any minute now. I'm on the "First People to Call if the Baby Comes in the Middle of the Night" list, because they figure I'm probably awake anyway. I just know it's going to be tonight or tomorrow night... just as I'm getting into my peaceful dream sleep. The phone will ring, and I'll have to peel myself out of bed to drive over to their house and stay with their girls.

Even Design: She makes those super cool level necklaces and other jewelry items. (which they also sell at Uncommon Goods)

Magneto
Magnetic Bracelet Update:
So I've been wearing this magnetic hematite bracelet since Sunday. I can't say there is any noticeable relief in my thumb... but I have found that I stick to the wire coil of my notebook that sits on my desk... and I find random paper clips stuck to my wrist throughout the day... I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up screwing with the strip on the back of my credit card on accident... but I will give it a little longer to "work".

Song for the Day:
Damaged (Plummet Dance Mix)
- Plumb
~I'm scared and I'm alone
I'm ashamed and I need for you to know
I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
And you can't take back what you've taken away
'Cause I feel you, I feel you near me.~

0 Comments:

Post a comment