Saturday, May 01, 2004

My New Favourite Site!
Oh. My. Gosh. I. Love. It. The Projects Section of the JunkMarket site.

T, you'll like this. Look who's front and center... my hockey buddy Michael! Hehe. I just left him a voicemail about it. He's never going to live that down.

Attention Hijacking
This site plays "Clocks" by Coldplay... and though I didn't intentionally go there, I couldn't leave until the song was over.

How cute is this pencil holder and paper weight?

Ebb & Flow
I discovered a strange phenomenon in my bathroom. I think my toilet has tides. It's the weirdest thing. Sometimes I go in there, and it's a regular bowl of water. And other times there is barely any in the bottom. I don't have pets who might be using it for a water dish. It's [fricking] freezing in the house, so I don't think evaporation is a likely cause. And it's not like I have to flush it in order for the water to come back. It's weird. Just wondered if maybe anyone else had experienced that before.

So far this morning at the office, we've had conversations about DeBarge and later Human League. I now have an amazing urge to go rollerskating.