Thursday, April 15, 2004

How can you not be curious about a site called SoiledMyPants.com? Turns out it's by a cool Dutch chickie who's into acting and improv and art. Very cool. She was also born in the same place my greatgrandparents came from.

Quote of the Day
Bossman:
Days like this give me the happies.

BlueDaniel is new and pretty. Reminds me of Saturday. I was walking with 4-year-old Will when he noticed some fuzzy dandelions. "WISH FLOWERS!" he declared with delight. We each picked one and hyperventilated until every last winged seed took flight.

After hearing the phrase thrown around on the news and such, I finally decided to look up "dogwood winter". It is apparently what we experienced yesterday... when you're all thinking it's Spring, and then Mother Nature says "just kidding." I'm quite certain we don't have dogwoods where I grew up.

Photoshop is your friend.

Q. How thrilled can I be about the game last night?
A. Pretty darn.

I love the women in my life. This week I've realized more and more how blessed I am to be surrounded by the people that I am. If you are a woman, and you are in my life (even from afar), know that you are loved and appreciated.

And then there is Darren who called me yesterday just to wish me a happy day. And Jason who called this morning and put a smile on my face. And Naten who emailed today saying he wishes could hug me right about now. How is it that I know the coolest people in the world?

0 Comments:

Post a comment