Friday, April 09, 2004

AltPick*com: The Source for Creative Talent & Information. Came across a photographer there who did a great picture of Fleming. Of course, she is one of the most beautiful people on the planet, so it can't be hard to avoid messing it up.

Eyeball Jewelry??
Those darn Dutch are at it again. The Netherlands Institute for Innovative Ocular Surgery has developed a process by which they place little jewels under the mucus membrane of the eye. I gotta think that would eventually not be the healthiest thing in the world. But it brings a whole new meaning to the idea of having a twinkle in one's eye.

Sunday Times Explorer: Rediscovering South Africa. Great look into all things South African layed out in a fun manor giving a brief overview with headers like "Babe of the Day", "Sign of the Day", "Ride of the Day", "Sweetest Site of the Day", et. al.

Waiting for the Trolley
Yesterday I met a lady named Isabella. I took the long way to get lunch and saw her standing on a corner with a case and several bags. I asked her if she was one of the artists I have seen around town this week painting historic buildings. Turns out that she wasn't, but we stood on the corner and chit-chatted for a good 15-20 minutes. When the trolley came, I helped her carry her bags across the road so she could board, and that was it. I love random encounters.

Preds lost and I was at the office until 1 am. I'm sad and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a comment