Friday, February 06, 2004

Wet
I don't mind rain so much... but cold rain takes the fun out of it. River flood warning. Yeah, no kidding. I took the other scenic route to work this morning assuming that my normal route would be underwater. And the other way may have a bridge underwater by the time I need to go home.

I don't recall the flood of May 2003 that they mention in that weather alert... but I do remember the one last February:



I don't know if I mentioned this here, but I mentioned it somewhere... but I knew that baby wasn't Chloe's on 24. I missed the show Tuesday night, but I know enough after reading the recap and talking to my mom.

Don't miss the RTB Volunteer Tailgate Party over at agroves.

Music City... My Butt
Air are playing everywhere except Nashville. If only April 5th were a Saturday, I would say that another trip to New Orleans is in order.

Don't forget to vote for your Reward Challenge Winner, Immunity Challenge Loser, and You're-Outta-Here Predictions at Survivor Magnolia. I think everyone agrees that while there are three teams, these guesses are pretty much shots in the dark... but it could get interesting after the merge.

I'm going to have to tape the show again though. I think I'm officially taking swing dance lessons. Not because I necessarily want to learn, but more to support my friend Petra who is teaching.

I don't know where or by whom this picture was taken, but I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a comment