Saturday, February 07, 2004

Somebody Stop Me
Okay. I was going to try to figure out a way to get to PF Changs and go see a movie tonight ... but I'm going to be disciplined and go home. I'm going to do laundry like I've never done laundry before. (And by the look of my laundry basket, you'd probably think that I haven't.) Whilst the laundry launders, I am going to be crafty and creative and do some things I've put off far too long. (And I think I can do that while watching a movie at home.) I also picked up little valentiney goodies for my neice and nephew today, so I've got some gift boxes to prepare.

I think I also might finish that handkerchief skirt I started a zillion months ago too, if my gimpy hand will cooperate.


Be still, sad heart! and cease repining;
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
Into each life some rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.
-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, "The Rainy Day"

0 Comments:

Post a comment