Monday, February 16, 2004

Rant
I understand that some people aren't technically-minded. I also understand that I have been fortunate enough to have been given the ability to quickly learn and understand most things computer/technology related. (I was always the designated VCR Programmer in the family and the assembler of many Christmas gifts.)

I also understand that I probably shouldn't write this here in the event that some day Bossman finds this site. But tonight I got an email from him asking me to print something out on this specially-sized paper that I had cut last week. Then he wants me to fax it to someone. I'm not sure exactly where his logic is falling short here, but clearly, if I had to suffer through a trip to Kinkos in order to get this odd-shaped paper... then more than likely this person is not going to have that size paper loaded in their fax machine, so it's going to come out all wonky regardless.

I feel like common sense would tell you that... but maybe I'm wrong.
/Rant

Oh, and if you've ever wondered what I look like at the end of the day when I've tied my hair in a knot to keep it out of my face and I'm getting frustrated with my old crappy computer for being old and crappy... then look no further. (taken for bil.)

I've spent the last three hours defragging that old crappy computer, and it has just now hit 33%. Joy.

Last night we went to Wolfgang Pucks (the pumpkin ravioli isn't as good as I wanted it to be) and to see Along Came Polly... though we would have gone to see 50 First Dates had it had another showing, as we didn't leave the house until 8:00.

0 Comments:

Post a comment