Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Random Blog Quote of the Day:
"Puxatawny Phil saw his shadow today so that means six more weeks of Janet Jackson's breast." -- Oh No, the Blog

Subliminal Thoughts
I Say... You Think...
Ignore::
"Talka talka talka" skit
Death:: to Smoochy
Missy:: Elliot
Ballet:: Nutcracker
Guest:: Christopher
Campus:: crawl
Lonely:: "Owner of a Lonely Heart"
Company:: Three's
Helicopter:: landing pad
Sterile:: strips

Home: An Overview
Well, it was the most whirlwindy trip home I believe I've ever made. Here's the overview:

Saturday
5:00 AM Phebe graciously drives me to the airport.
10:37 AM Land in Omaha. Naten is there to drive me home. Yay!
1:15 PM Get to my house. Surprise my brother. :)
1:30 PM Chinese for lunch with Nate.
2:45 PM Go to my sister's house. Surprise her whole family. Almost got tears from Angela. :) Hung out with them all afternoon. Played Sheep Raider with Bradley.
6:00 PM Dinner at Pizza Ranch with them and my parents.
Evening Hang out at home with the fam.

Sunday
7:30 AM Wake up to find that it had snowed 12 inches overnight.
9:30 AM Church -- new nephew's baptism
12:00 PM Lunch at the in-law's house.
2:30 PM Pack up. Put 400 lbs of bagged rock salt in the back of the truck and drive back to the airport with the parents.
5:15 PM Back to Omaha airport.
9:45 PM Watch end of Super Bowl in the Cincinnati airport with about 75 other travelers.
11:05 PM Back in Nashville.

I got my stitches out today. Dang, that hurt. I took the ones out of my knee many years ago by myself, and I don't recall it hurting at all. But the doctor said that it might be a bit infected. She gave me $150-worth of antibiotic samples since I don't have insurance. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a comment