Saturday, February 21, 2004

Once a Fan... Always a Fan
A guy I work with was in a band that I was a huge fan of back in my teens. Huge fan. Like I-had-pictures-of-him-on-my-bedroom-walls type fan. Anyway, I have a picture of the two of us taken at a music festival in 1993. It's hilarious. He was total rockstar, and I was total starstruck. So anyway, we took another picture together last year to mark the 10-year anniversary, and we have both pictures hanging on the refrigerator at the office here. Our clients have gotten a big kick out of them.

So today Bossman is meeting with a new group, and we were all introducing ourselves... and of course, to my dismay, everyone had to look at the pictures and laugh. Ahh yes. Good times at the office.

I'm Laughing... I'm Laughing.
If one were to hypothetically do a Comet Web Search for free webcams of nice body redheads, one might find this site second on the list. Ahh gotta love website referrals.

Caught the last bit of Apollo 13 last night. Gary Sinise and Ed Harris. Does it get any better than that?

Friday Five
When was the last time you...

1. ...went to the doctor?

Two and a half weeks ago to get my stitches out.

2. ...went to the dentist?
Gosh... was that last year already?

3. ...filled your gas tank?
Last week.

4. ...got enough sleep?
Twenty-five years ago.

5. ...backed up your computer?
Three weeks ago.

You can officially add "Book Cover Designer" to my job description this week. Bossman has been working on a series of childrens' books which have been in development for the past year and a half or so. We finally have deadlines coming up, and I'm in charge of doing the layout and colorization (heavily influences by the Seussian color palatte) of the cover right now. I'm no graphic artist, but I have to say that it looks pretty darn spiffy right now. :)

Song for the Day:
The Mummers' Dance
- Loreena McKennitt

It's a moving-subway kind of day.

0 Comments:

Post a comment