Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Manda sent me the awesomest and most appropriate e-card.

Ooo... yummy! I just found an imitation recipe for PF Chang's lettuce wraps over at goofy girl blog (which looks like a fun read too, btw). However I don't know how soon I'll be able to bring myself to hack anything with a knife (see step 13). Yeah, I'm still getting flashbacks when I see those darn steak knives in the drawer.

Mamselle has some of the cutest desktop calendars for this month. I was torn between the bottom three, so I may have to do a rotation this time. First I had to go with the Cirque du Soleil one. (I don't think I mentioned this before, but when I was driving home for Christmas, I passed two Cirque trucks. They were purple with gold writing.)

Go check out Vickie's cool new Survivor Magnolia layout. She's also suggesting a game where we post our Boot Predictions before the show airs each week. (I'm going to need to commit to watching more commercials on that channel to catch some clues.) I'll try to muster up some psychic ability, but I'm convinced that Vickie has an inside source over at the Survivor camp -- she was too good last time!

0 Comments:

Post a comment