Friday, February 27, 2004

"I'm Molting" and Other Exciting Adventures

▪ Let's see... where have I been... oh yeah -- working. Someday I'll have a job that I can't take home with me. Someday I'll have a job that doesn't require me to be "on call". There's just a lot going. A lot of good stuff, so I can't really complain. Wait, yes I can.

▪ Darren rocked the art show with his ASR-10 the other night. Woo. French fries at Cafe Coco and the newly invented Drawing Evolution game. Much fun was had by all.

▪ The latest excitement in the Healing Hand Ordeal is that all the skin on the palm of that hand is starting to fleck off. It's kind of gross, but the new skin underneath is so soft. :)

▪ The thought of molting led me to wonder about leprosy. You just don't hear much about it anymore. And that is because they like to call it Hanson's Disease now. I didn't realize that there is a famous leper colony on Hawaii called Kalaupapa where over 8,000 sick people have been sent into isolation. I thought the patients' accounts were interesting... but that's me.

▪ A little tid-bit about me. One of my big pet-peeves is songs that have the word "chicken" in them. (i.e. "One Week" by BareNakedLadies and that one by Train where he rhymes something-something-fried-chicken with something-friends-something-stickin'-[up-for-you].) Think about it. You'll hate it too.

Survivor Magnolia
1. Mogo Mogo gets reward.
2. Mogo Mogo loses immunity.
3. Jenna gets the boot. (this is such a toss-up, because I have a feeling it has to be a member of the dissolved tribe, but it all depends on who goes where. ugh.)
4. Saboga gets dissolved.

0 Comments:

Post a comment