Saturday, February 28, 2004

I went to the movies by myself last night.
Veni. Vidi. Lacrimavi.

I think if I had the ability to simply sit and watch a movie, it would have been a more spiritual experience. However, the technical theatre person in me does not allow that. A few immediate thoughts below... highlight to read:

The lighting in the Gethsemane scene? Absolutely stunning.
The music was incredible. As was the use of silence.
I'm not a big fan of those heart-attack-inducing Final-Destination-like startle tactics in any movie. Though effective. I jumped twice.
Loved the overhead visual leading to the single tear/raindrop after the death.

Hello. New highly anticipated movie. Two Brothers. I don't think people understand how much I love baby tigers. I love them!

Schroeder
You are Schroeder!

Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(Because someday I want to grow up to be as cool as Tommy and Bill.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment