Friday, January 30, 2004

The Reflex is a Lonely Child
Yesterday afternoon I set a file down on the edge of the copy machine. It started to slip off, and my reflexes took over as I reached out to quickly grab it -- with my left hand. So we quickly went back to square one as far as the pain issue was concerned. I broke down and got my narcotics on the way home. I can see why people like this stuff! I slept like a baby.

"i'm glad that you picked up that pain medication. they give you those prescriptions for a reason.. it's not spare notepaper." -- Tash

No hey Gatos en America
Oh my gosh. Dan sent this to Jack who sent it to me... talk about disturbing. Laughing Cat. (Need sound.)

(The subject heading comes from An American Tail in Spanish... which we got to watch in my freshman spanish class. I've never forgotten the word for "cat" thanks to that song.)

Been Around the World and I-yai-yai...
Okay, so I have photographic evidence that I was at Yellowstone as a baby... and I'm quite sure we went to Niagara Falls at some point before I could walk. However, I don't have any actual recollection of these trips. So the red states are ones that I have visited in the last 10 years. (Cool thing discovered by Bill... but I only discovered that it was working again by seeing Barry's site this morning. However if you don't see the map, that means it's not working again. But just know there was a big chunk of 30 states in the middle that were red.)



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

0 Comments:

Post a comment