Monday, January 26, 2004

Please, Sir. Can I Have Some More?
Check it out... it's a tour diary of a traveling production of Oliver!. I always thought it would be great to do a real touring production.

Lost is Found
So within the next week or so, I'm hoping to start listing some items on eBay. I'm feeling confident in my eBay buying techniques, but this is my first venture into the whole selling world. I decided it was finally time to part with a lot of the stuff I inherited when the Aussies left. I don't even know if anyone would be interested in that stuff anyway -- lots of books with mild moisture damage, some cds, some clothes. I also found my Union Jack keychain that Adam got me when they went to the UK a couple years ago... and a $1000 check that I am hoping is still depositable. (Don't ask.)

Play Snow Adventure... I was #7 on the Hi-Scores. Too much spare time, I know.

**Public Service Day: Part 4**
Helping those who clearly came here looking for something besides my little commentary on life.
▪ Someone was looking up my elf name - Lessien Carnesir... you probably wanted your own elf name, which you can get here.
▪ You can go here to find online invitations for your superbowl party.
▪ I don't know anything about "I Wish" by Victoria Beckham. Couldn't find a wav file for you either, sorry.
▪ Likewise, I don't have real audio for "To be with You" by Mr. Big, but you might find an mp3 here.
▪ Jeff Buckley Buddy Icons? Here.
▪ Fox Mulder icons? Here or here.
▪ Someone looked up the phrase "hit an owl", and sadly, I know all about that.
▪ And I'm getting all kinds of hits incorporating "hamlet: the text adventure and "newt". I haven't gotten past 74% either, though he apparently added more clues somewhere along the way which tell you how to get to the top of the tower where the newt is. I just can't be bothered going back and questioning all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a comment