Friday, January 16, 2004

The Deep South
I got an email from my uncle yesterday with pictures of my cousin's graduation. (He also mentioned that Brenton is going to Big Day Out in Perth. *jealousy* Muse will be there.)

So I wrote him back letting him know about my plot to make it down there in 2004 and mentioned that I was hoping to make it out west when I do go. I asked if it would be okay if I stayed with them for a few days. I don't need to be entertained. From what I've heard, the experiencing the scenery there would be quite enough for me.

I had an email back from him this morning saying that I was welcome to stay with them whenever and however long I want. He also attached this photo taken from the hills by their house. Yeah, that would be why I want to go there!

Rediscovery
I can't remember when I first came across this site. I don't remember if I even linked to it before. I also don't remember why I quit visiting it... but last night I came back across binaryslaves.com. However, he seems to have moved the weblog portion over to here. (Love the starbucks cup!) Anyone who will quote the lyrics to the "Picture Pages" song has an element of cool which I can only strive to attain.

Also, his post for today reminded me that LOTR:ROTK is playing at the IMAX. Intense!

Jay-Bo
I talked to my buddy Jason last night for the first time since he got married. (Which was last month, but still...) He said he is going to send me a stool (the black one) from his store. I think it would be very cool in my office. or somewhere.

Oh! And I got my new tv for the living room. Yay! I went to the other office yesterday to see if they had a handcart, because the box was monstrous.
Karl: What do you need a handcart for?
Me: I bought something that was a little bigger than I think I can move.
Karl: How big?
Me: Oh... 27 inches.
Karl: [big grin] Nice.

So yeah, Michael had to come over to help me get it up the stairs. I am absolutely serious when I say that the thing literally weighs 96 pounds. But we got it all situated. And then... my Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Special Extended Version came in the mail yesterday, so I had to watch disk 4 of that. (I didn't have time to watch the 4th disk on New Years Day.)

Okay -- I have so much work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a comment