Friday, January 23, 2004

Darren Rocks
The other day Darren called me to mention, among other things, that he is excited to be coming to Nashville in February to record. Since they're staying at Tedd's old house, which is mere blocks from mine, I am excited too. He also thanked me again for leaving my Faultline cd in their van... saying that it has become one of his favorites. And he asked if there was any other music I like that he should know about. (This coming from the guy who introduced me to the world of Sigur Ros... who incidentally are up for a Grammy! Good job, though I doubt ( ) could beat Radiohead.)

Allison's Moving All Over the Place
She's moving house. She's moving her weblog. Goodness, girl! :) Actually, go look at this post on her new LiveJournal to see how ridiculously talented that girl is! (I can totally tell that is your mom! She was a total hottie!) :)

The Boy is Back in Town
Jesse is back from his little escapades recording and touring and all that good stuff. I am invited to Bad Movie Night, because apparently some poor deprived soul has never seen Band of the Hand... which I proudly own. Sweet. I think I'll also take along Combat Academy and Top Secret -- also classics.

Clever Blog Name of the Day:
Tequila Mockingbird. I think if there were a combination of me and Manda, this person would be it.

Everybody Point and Laugh
Steve's never seen The Princess Bride.
I feel bad for him. I really do.

Good Ol' Rocky Top
This week's Rocky Top Brigade Tailgate Party is up over at the home of the president (and possibly only member) of the New Jerseyan branch of the RTB. Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a comment