Saturday, January 10, 2004

A Conversation
Person A:
I got Pirates of the Caribbean for Christmas.
Me: Me too!
Person B: You mean that movie with all the killing?
Me: Impalement. Think of it as impalement.

The Red-Headed Sister I Never Had
Last night someone again asked if Sandra and I are sisters. We shut down the pub and caught up on conversation. Good times.

I'm Not An Addict
My old roommate has hooked me up with a legal downloading service. The key is that their pricing system is based on demand. A #1 single might be as high as $1.00 when it is at its peak, where more obscure tracks could be as low as $.10. The thing is that they just opened, so essentially everything is a dime. I now have Justin Timberlake's Justified and Remy Zero's Villa Elaine (again) -- all for a mere $2.40. Email me if you want the hook-up. (I don't want the word to spread before I've gotten everything I want while it's cheap.) :)

I had to laugh at Bill's Legolas link. (Or should I call him Maeglin Anwamane?) ((I'm Lessien Carnesir.))

0 Comments:

Post a comment