Thursday, January 08, 2004

Big Sigh
Why can't I live someplace that gets real concerts once in a while?
The Notwist in February: NYC, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, LA, even Minneapolis. Nashville? Oh no no.

Seven Days Maybe?
According to the Hawaii Tribune Herald (and about every other news location): "Astronomers atop Mauna Kea have discovered something that challenges the most widely accepted theory of how galaxies form. Studying the faintest light ever dissected into a spectrum, a 12 - member team using the Gemini Observatory found that galaxies develop faster than scientists thought. 'We are seeing that a large fraction of the stars in the universe are already in place when the universe was quite young, which should not be the case,' said Roberto Abraham, the team's co - principal investigator, 'This glimpse back in time shows pretty clearly that we need to rethink what happened during this early epoch in galactic evolution.'"

So Wrong
Hans sent this today. I had to laugh...


Change Your Life Task
I forgot to write that yesterday I was supposed to write the first line of my novel. Having attempted NaNoWriMo twice, you'd think I'd have a better one... but this time I chose:

"Despite the obvious repercussions, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Song for the Day:
Anything
(real audio) - Martina Topley-Bird
~I don't want anything... but you
I don't need anything... but you~

0 Comments:

Post a comment