Tuesday, January 06, 2004

And It Begins
Funny how quickly one can become accustomed to the whole not working thing. I have two 5.5x2.5 foot desks that come to an "L" in my office. They were mostly cleared off before I left, save for the printer, speakers, phone, and a few files that never move. I come back this morning to find both blanketed in papers to be filed or mailed or opened or closed. Fun fun .

Subliminal Thoughts
I Say... You Think...
1. Vintage::
Thrift store shopping
2. Longing:: Pining
3. Specimen:: Trademark application proof-of-use
4. Mock:: trial
5. Shit:: crap
6. Friday:: I'm in Love
7. Cruel:: Intentions
8. Insufficient:: Evidence
9. Pessimistic:: half-empty
10. Grin:: :D

Song for the Day:
Anna Begins
- Counting Crows
~It seems like I should say,
"As long as this is love..."
But it's not all that easy so maybe I should
Snap her up in a butterfly net
Pin her down in a photograph album~

0 Comments:

Post a comment