Thursday, December 18, 2003

Word
Dang. Good NCIS last night. Who is that woman in the car though?

Who's Alive and Who's Dead? -- you never know when people you thought were dead actually turn up alive. (I could have sworn Richard Dawson passed away.)

A Superman costume worn by Christopher Reeve during the flying sequences of the movie is up for auction at Christie's today. It is expected to fetch between $14,000-21,000 US. Makes me wish people were interested in my used clothing.

Dreams Will Come True
I have been recruited to play Merch girl while Thux is out of the country. I love doing merch. I am a bit concerned though. They just launched a new website, and they got 78 orders in two days. I can only imagine what it will be like when I return after Christmas.

Skyhigh Airlines: "You all look like ants from here." What a great spoof airline website.

Young Katy is all grown up.

Niece/Nephew Watch
8 days until due date.
Still no baby.

0 Comments:

Post a comment