Friday, December 26, 2003

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!
Wishing you a very merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years!

And then there is my birthday. As with every Christmas morning, I run downstairs for birthday gifts instead. Dad always mentions that I was the best Christmas gift he ever got. And someone always recounts how I was taken home from the hospital in a red stocking. 27 years ago.

Little Alan had to go back to the hospital on Tuesday, because he had jaundice. Thankfully he was released again yesterday morning.

We had our immediate family Christmas last night. I had more fun watching the kids open their presents than anything else. Some highlights that I got: Pirates of the Caribbean 2-disk collectors edition, Bob Guiney's 3 Sides cd, and This Book Will Change Your Life.

I think Mom is finished making my birthday "cake". (I get this yummy strawberry danish dessert for my cake, since I don't like cake.) So anyway, hoping you are all having a day filled with love and family.

0 Comments:

Post a comment