Saturday, December 06, 2003

I know winter is a couple weeks away, but our whole office smells like winter thanks to this yummy Silver Fir Illume Candle we've been burning all week. If ever I wished the internet had scratch-n-sniff capabilities, it would be now. It's so wonderful! I wish you knew.

The Snowman Kit -- I always thought the whole point of snowmen were to go pull out your dad's old scarf and hat... but I guess these little kits would be just dandy otherwise.

My Twinn lets you make dolls that look just like your child. This was the closest I could come to me as a child sans freckles. (And then we have the Manda doll.) Okay nevermind... they're freakin' creepy.

The Fix Chicks: who says that women can't be handy? Some people are surprised that I have a tool box. (Granted, it's just a box with tool in it... but that makes it a tool box nonetheless, right?) My rebuttal is always, "Listen, I had work-study in the theatre... I could build you an entire house out of plywood, 2x4's, cardboard, and a bucket of screws."

The thing last night wasn't exactly what I wanted it to be... but hey, it was at a cool place (BaroTwenty3), there were free drinks, and I ended up talking to a cool chick who didn't know anyone else there either.

Friday Five
(There is not one this week, but I missed last week's anyway.)

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
No. I don't particularly like trying on clothes, and I don't like the other people.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Coffee.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Online for items where size or comfort is not an issue.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
We'd get a couple dollars here or there for helping out around the house. I can't really remember how much it was. And then I started working in my dad's office after school to make extra money.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
The bayonet lightbulbs that were the same size as the other bayonet lightbulbs that are all too big for the lamp that I'm trying to get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a comment