Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Yesterday in a fit of procrastination, I went and ordered Amelie, Chocolat, and a John Fischer book I've had my eye on. My mom would kill me, since I am never able to come up with a Christmas list. Oops. :)

I simply must have this shirt. I suppose I should wait for another procrastination break, preferably after the 15th. (Or I could put it on my christmas list.)

Escher in the Palace: Museum featuring the brilliant art of MC Escher in The Hague. (Click on the "English" if you don't know Dutch.)

The bean & kale soup turned out pretty tastey. It being my first foray into the world of kale, I think that next time I would chop it a little finer and sauté it a little longer. (Hello, "sauté until wilted"? I dare say I've never had to do that before.) Made some little cornbread muffins to go with... mmm, mmm, mmm.

Subliminal Thoughts
I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Taboo:: that annoying little buzzer
2. Poison:: "That girl is poison..." who is that? Bel Biv Devoe?
3. 1983:: George Orwell minus one
4. Tim:: the totally rad booking coordinator I used to work with who was really one of the only people to call me "Red" and get away with it.
5. Groovy:: baby, yeah...
6. Italy:: boot
7. Think:: Information Society
8. Penthouse:: suite
9. Shelter:: Gimme...
10. Twinkie:: gah... yuck. I don't think I've ever consumed an entire one.

Two Quotes after My Own Heart
▪ "Someday I'm going to be someone's real bad mom." --midwestgrrl
▪ "I HATE MALLS!" --Pauley

0 Comments:

Post a comment