Tuesday, November 11, 2003

What a totally stinky crappy day. (Well, relatively stinky and crappy -- things can always be worse.)

▪ Jack didn't get the sr. pastor position leaving the financial fate of his wife and unborn child in question... so that's a total bummer, but as we said before, it is better to know now than to find out at the end of January or something.
▪ I spent half the afternoon making changes to something, unfortunately, it ended up not working out as planned, so I spent the other half changing it back -- and now I still have all my work to do yet.
▪ My word count is the same as it was on Thursday, you say? Why yes it is. I hate this. Where is my nano partner when I need her?
▪ I found out the book I want is out of print and therefore ridiculously expensive.


moon phases
 

I did see the eclipse the other night, so that made me happy.

Subliminal Thoughts
I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Leapfrog:: Buck Buck
2. Co-workers:: Karl / Bossman
3. Mustang:: convertible
4. Wafer:: almond wafer sticks
5. Nicotine:: patch
6. Fast food:: McDonalds
7. Suffocate:: plastic bag
8. Myth:: Age of Mythology
9. Lane:: Lindsay's brother
10. Unexpected:: surprise

0 Comments:

Post a comment