Sunday, November 02, 2003

Somehow I managed to type 1500 words today. 300 before I went to bed. Another 1200 while I was babysitting and Taylor was napping. Now I've got another hour to pound out a few more. I know I'll live to regret saying this, but I'm feeling totally confident about NaNoWriMo this year. Of course, this is a Saturday -- weeknights are going to require some discipline... and I could just as well pace myself in order to be able to take Tuesdays off completely.

Went to the hockey game with Michael tonight. Tie games are such a let down. And after watching the exciting (read: violent) game Thursday night on television, it was almost ridiculously tame.

For some unknown and uncontrollable reason, I need to make this soup. I will tomorrow. If I can make myself go to the grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a comment