Saturday, November 08, 2003

Karl's working on getting tickets for all of us to go see Harry Connick Jr at the Ryman the week after next. Wheeeee.

FacePrints: how do you judge beauty on the facial spectrum?

Here's to You:
We really do have fun at the office some days. Yesterday afternoon for some reason, Bossman was humming one of those Budweiser commercials... specifically the Mr. Really Bad Toupee Wearer one. So we sat around listening to it for a little while. Later Karl and I decided we are going to write our own based on people in our line of work. He's serious about recording them too. Get his old lead singer Jamie to do the vocals... his wife can do the female parts... I want Steve Taylor to do the voiceover. It's beautiful. These are the ones we've come up with so far:

Mr. Music Copyright Enforcer
Mr. Cheesy Merchandise Designer
Mr. Spandex-Wearing 80's Rocker (they went to see Stryper last night, so that was the inspiration for that one)

I missed Survivor last night, because I was watching my little pals. (Sad about skinny ryan... happy about jerky Andrew.)

A Conversation with a Skeptic
Last night the children each got to have a piece of Halloween candy for their dessert. Dalton came up behind me...

Him: You want an M&M? (holding out a blue one)
Me: Did it fall on the floor or something?
Him: Noooooo. (telling the truth, but giggling anyway)
Me: Just checking.

Friday Five
1. What food do you like that most people hate?

I like my veggies... be it broccoli or squash or asparagus... whatever.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
I'm not a huge fan of cheesecake. I don't like large amounts of rich chocolate. And I am seriously not a fan of cake... to the extent that I don't even want a wedding cake.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
I've never understood the allure of Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, or that Collin Farrell guy.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find attractive?
I don't know if people find him unappealing, more of an unconventional suggestion for handsome leading man... but I think that Ed Harris is pretty darn nice to look at... right up there with Kevin Spacey, John Malkovich, and Jeremy Irons.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Popular trends baffle me.

0 Comments:

Post a comment