Monday, November 03, 2003

Jim's Big Ego is on Weekend Edition today! (Listen Here) Did you listen? They are one of the smartest groups out there right now, I believe. You can get their newest cd with cover art by famed cartoonist Carmine Infantino, who happens to be the lead singer's uncle.

It's day #2 of Nano. (I can't write that without thinking Mork & Mindy.) At 2602 words, today I want to scrap everything I've written so far and start over. I hate the characters. I hate the premise. I hate my lack of vocabulary. (Somehow the words "things" and "stuff" have appeared far too often for my liking.) But no, I will forge ahead. It may be 50,000 words of total crap, but 50,000 words it will be!

Move over Harry Connick Jr.; Peter Cincotti is on the rise. Quite a talented kid. Keep an eye out for him on the Lego float in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade. He's also apparently working on a film with Kevin Spacey, who is, of course, the man.

And if you have some spare time and want to see a really cool product of someone's imagination, check out Pipe Dream by Animusic at AtomFilms.

0 Comments:

Post a comment