Friday, November 07, 2003

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Natasha! I don't know if you'll see this on your actual birthday in your time zone or not, but just know that I'm thinking of you over here... as always. You're such a beautiful part of my life, and I have been missing you heaps.

Screw It
I almost let myself go to sleep behind pace in the word count last night. I was so tired when I got home from babysitting, and then when I turned my computer on, I was instantly greeted by this:

Hans: RAWK! sup girl.
Me: hey you! I just got done babysittin'
Hans: Really.
Me: what are you up to?
Hans: I've been think'n of ya all week actually ;)
Me: aww shucks
Hans: just thinking, damn need to get in contact with danielle

How nice. A week from today is one year since the last time we saw each other. Sad.

You've Come a Long Way, Baby
I just saw the new GSoMegaphone video for "Venom". (type "forked tongue" into the box at the bottom of the site to download the vid.) I was just happy to see that things seem to be going well for them. It's kinda weird too. The Danny who used to hang out at our apartment in Michigan is now Daniel the rockstar or something. Rock. \m/

Blog URL of the Day
kvetcherintherye.blogspot.com

The Sneeze
I can't remember if I've been there before, but I'm sure I'll be back. I might even have to add this one to my sidebar. If you read nothing else, be sure to click on "Best of the Sneeze"... I just about blew coffee out my nose (imagine how unpleasant) after reading a few of those. The pictures only add to the experience. Quality humor there, folks.

Song for the Day:
Am I the only one who could stand up right now and sing (however painful that might be to the audience) the entire Jekyll & Hyde soundtrack? I've had two songs from there running through my head for the past two days. They are from completely different parts of the story, but they keep segue'ing in my head.

Good show. Good songs. Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a comment