Saturday, November 15, 2003

Brrr. Gah.
Okay. It's cold. Point taken.

For everyone who liked that Mystery Artist tune... be sure to check out page 56 of the November 15th issue of Billboard to read the news about their signing. Wheeee!

I was tracking the hits to the guys' site. If anyone understands czech and wants to translate... let me know. crazy.

Friday Five
1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space.

Comfortable.

2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.
Pleads. Fifth.

3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pastime.
Relaxing. Creative. Fun.

4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.
Long. Jam-packed. Busy. Atypical.

5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.
I'm. Still. Figuring. That. Out.

Yesterday was the day of catching up with people. I love that. Talked to Manda. Costa came over. Darren called for no reason. Talked to Collin. Got an email from one of my college roommates who I haven't talked to in probably three or four years. Good good. Then tomorrow night Michael and I go to see Admo play at Caffeine.

I can't wait to go home tonight. I just want to chill. Ooo.. or make chili. Bundle up and sit downstairs with the keyboard for a while -- an acceptable stand-in for a real piano, I suppose. I think it is cold enough to pull out the Christmas music.

0 Comments:

Post a comment