Saturday, October 04, 2003

Yeah, I Don't Do Shipping
I chuckled audibly when I saw the new FedEx "MBA" ad. Go watch. Go watch.

I keep running across this site, and she never ceases to make me laugh at the way she puts things: A Girl Named Bob.

Ahh! I love this bedding!

Yes, Seth arrived and departed again. We had a little time to catch up over dinner. His story of being a guest at White Oak Plantation was priceless. Playing golf in the middle of an African safari apparently costs $125,000 a year... unless you know the right people.

A Conversation:
Walking out of the hotel lobby after checking in...
Seth: So where is this room supposed to be again?
Danielle: I don't know. I couldn't pay attention after he said, "You all will be staying in room 118."
Seth: I know. I was thinking, "No, we all won't."
Much laughter ensued.

Friday Five
1. What vehicle do you drive?

Ford Explorer

2. How long have you had it?
Almost a year.

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?
My lambskin seat covers.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?
Lack of air conditioning.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?
An older, box-shaped Volvo that runs well... or something convertible.

(Tash, it's your turn.) :)

Survivor Reaction
Pretty good episode, though it is almost painful how poorly Morgan is doing. Lucky I don't like them anymore -- bleh! I do have to say that I'm getting sick of the reverse psychology when it comes to the pre-vote-off clips. They always, always lead you to believe the vote is leaning towards one person... and then it always, always ends up being the other person. At this point, I'd be more surprised if everyone walked around saying they were going to vote off Andrew... and then actually did. (Wishful thinking.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment