Saturday, October 18, 2003

Where Am I?
Yesterday I ran up to Nashville with the ladies from the other office. On the way back, we drove past Alan Jackson's house. (Excessively huge but in a lovely area.) When I said that I haven't really paid much attention to Alan Jackson, one of the ladies responded, "Baby, you live in Tennessee now." Ahh yes, how quickly I forget. :)

An Observation
Starbucks' fork/knife/napkin packets also come with salt & pepper. I defy anyone to come up with a use for salt and/or pepper with any product that can be purchased from Starbucks. (And if you can, you're probably one of those sickos who puts ketchup on eggs or something.) They should have little sugar/equal packets in there instead.

I.... I Will Survive
When it comes to Survivor predictions, Victoria is en fuego. I'm starting to wonder who her inside source is! Unfortunately, Rupert is doing way to good at controlling the game, and they'll be forced to get rid of him once people start getting half a clue. Overall I thought it was a good episode, but I'm only giving it three pirate smilies for two reasons...
1. I am so sick of "Johnny Fairplay". Ugh. He's repulsive on so many levels.
2. They tried to pass off that crystalline liquid as "sea water". Salt water? Most likely. Sea water? No way. I don't care if you are dipping from the clearest water in the caribbean, any sea water is bound to have a few floaties.


Friday Five
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.

Gosh, it's been a while since I've been in there. I'm going to go with pineapple, milk, cheese, tortillas, water.

2. Name five things in your freezer.
Rainbow sherbet, frozen squash, chicken voila, corndogs, french bread.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Baking soda, dishwashing liquid, swiffer wet wipe thingies, assorted vases, garbage bags.

4. Name five things around your computer.
Binder clips, cup'o'pens, telephone, photographs, cds.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
I don't have one. But in my bathroom drawer, I have toothpaste, bandaids, nailpolish, assorted cleansers & lotions, Claratin.

Song for the Day:
Take your pick... I just found this cool Muse Jukebox. And if you hadn't noticed, I've been listening to a lot of Muse lately.


0 Comments:

Post a comment