Monday, October 20, 2003

Today, Last Year sucked. It was the beginning of the end, but all's well that ends well. I hate when people I love hurt.

Today, This Year sucked too, but not as much. Last night I felt a headache coming on as I drifted in and out of sleep watching Erin Brockovich. This morning I woke up with a migraine. I must have been a sight wimpering as I balanced on top of my chair attempting to drape my navy blue blanket over the curtain rod in a vain attempt to get my room dark enough. The sun was too bright. The traffic outside was too noisy. The airfreshener was too smelly. I wanted to die. Feeling a bit better now after keeping a few Excedrine down.

The New $20 Tracker... have you gotten one of those fancy-schmancy new $20 bills yet? If so, plot your location on the map.

And, Leslie, is this the episode you're on?

0 Comments:

Post a comment