Thursday, October 09, 2003

Just a Little Touch of Star Quality
I'm not sure how I feel about the whole California governor deal. I don't think that just because a person is recognizable makes him qualified for a leadership position. Like a star football player being elected student body president, sometimes people get votes only because voters don't know who the other people are. I can't say that I've paid much attention to the whole California race, so I don't know exactly what Schwartzenegger's platform was... if he had one at all. I don't know.

I guess we can now add Arnie to this list of star politicians. (I did meet Fred Grandy once during his campaign for Congress. I was 10. I loved The Love Boat. I felt cool.)

I'm Bad
Okay so in a momentary change of personality, I went shopping the other night. Surprised? I know. I can't explain it myself. I hate shopping. What's more... I even tried on clothes... which is mostly why I hate shopping. I bought some black pants which reminded me kinda of a pair that I loved a couple years ago which got thrown in with the wrong load of laundry and ended up somewhere between normal length and capri length. Sad.

Anyway, these pants have pockets on the sides with zipper closures. I like them well enough, but a secret part of me feels sorta like Michael Jackson when I'm wearing them.

A Photographic History of Michael Jackson's Face: With blithering, yet witty commentary. I'm not advocating the making fun of my Michael. Just bringing the information to the people.

"Red-Top.com is a place for top class photographers to show their work. It represents no-one. Here is a place where artists can tell their stories as they wish them to be told, without the imposition of editorial or commercial agendas." Very cool.

You Need Your Veggies
I don't know what rock I've been under, but I just found out yesterday that Big Idea (makers of the hit childrens' video series VeggieTales) filed for bankruptcy last month. They got my $6 for Jonah. I did my part.

0 Comments:

Post a comment