Sunday, October 19, 2003

It's not annoying... until you finally notice it: swoosh logos

So I caught the tail end of Who's Line is it Anyway the other night. Having done improv before, I have a huge secret love for theatre sports. Anyway, I saw they had a different guy on there who I had never seen. Jeff Davis. So I thought, "Hmm... I'll have to find out who that guy is." First site I went to was for this Jeff Davis. Erm. No, that's not right. Then there was this Jeff Davis, who apparently is one of the most recognizable voices in the world. Still not right. Ahh... here we go. (Isn't he just cute?)

Last night I caught up with Cissy and Katrena and saw Kiran and Falguni at Cissy's CD release party. And the only person who would probably know who I'm talking about is her former guitar player.

Like I needed an excuse to eat Hershey bars, now they're giving away a Mini Cooper filled with Hershey bars. Evil. Pure evil, I say!

0 Comments:

Post a comment