Monday, October 06, 2003

Waste Time with UsedWigs

It's Nekkid Time
This is the site of the artist who designed the new statue Musica which is going to be unveiled on the Music Row Circle this week. Apparently many people are up in arms about the nudity... but I think it's rather tastefully done, from what they show on the site anyway.

Not a Tumah
I was a little sick yesterday. My boss jokes that I have a brain tumor.. especially after recent incidents of running into the door frame and the great coffee spillage on Friday. My headache yesterday almost convinced me that he's right. I think I just need to find a chiropractor here -- because I don't think I can wait until Thanksgiving to fix this.

This morning I had the best time doing a skit for the little 4th grade kiddos' Sunday school class, even though I just got the right script this morning. Those years of Group Improv pay off.

Na-Na-Na-Na NaNoWriMo
I got my super cute nanowrimo t-shirt in the mail yesterday. There's no turning back now. I've noticed that no one has commented saying that they are going to put themselves through this torture as well. Go ahead -- signing up is quick and painless. It's the actual writing that's a little more painful -- but fun! (T, are you with me this year? You got further than I did last year!)

Song for the Day:
Digging in the Dirt
- Peter Gabriel
~I'm digging in the dirt
Stay with me I need support
I'm digging in the dirt
To find the places I got hurt~

0 Comments:

Post a comment