Thursday, October 30, 2003

From the Wall Street Urinal, Pillsbury DoughBoy Dead at 71... "Veteran Pillsbury spokesman, Pop-N-Fresh died yesterday of a severe yeast infection."

The Power of Peer Pressure
Give a big blog-community welcome to Josh! I think it's official. Every single person I know in Indiana has a blog now. I must also request a moment of silence to remember Josh's hair, which he apparently just cut off. Josh had better hair than most girls, but I'm sure he is handsome with or without his long locks.

I had a great time completely vegging out in front of the television last night. (Most nights it is on as I go about my business, but it's rare that I actually commit to doing nothing but watching... so it was great.) I don't want to say too much about 24 to keep from ruining it for the foreigners... but Bill pretty much sums up the highlights.

Official NaNoWriMo 2003 Participant
Less than three days.....

0 Comments:

Post a comment