Friday, October 24, 2003

The Dreamworks site is featuring Elliott music right now.

I don't mean to be morbid.... but here's Bizarre Celebrity Suicides. And as strangely interesting, famous (people's) last words. And then there are strange new findings which suggest that women who have undergone breast enhancement are three times more likely to commit suicide than women who have not.

From the Completely Random Department: Club Guide for Moscow.

Some Pig
In other news, it turns out that our pet spider Ralph is indeed a female as I had suspected. After a couple weeks of seeing her get bigger and bigger (which we falsely believed was because of our throwing bugs into her web for a mighty feast), she appears to have knit a rather impressive egg sac yesterday and has shrunk to half her normal size. Now the question is whether we let them hatch or not. I vote for yes, despite my former arachnophobia issues. I can't help it. I just keep having flashbacks of the end of Charlotte's Web.

0 Comments:

Post a comment