Wednesday, October 29, 2003

24242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424

At long last, 24's season premiere is tonight. Wheeee! I can't wait. So go home tonight, watch Navy*NCIS... making sure you take advantage of those commercial breaks, because thanks to Ford, 24 will be commercial free tonight.

Some Links:
Snarkcake... just because.
Skateboard sequence photos... yeah, I couldn't do that.
MusicFromTheMovies.com -- nice little reference
Adrenaline Vault... for the gamer in you.

(I bought Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman yesterday. I think I'm going to start having "date night" with Karl's kids, once a month taking one or two of them over to my place for dinner and games or whatever. That's just my excuse... the truth is, I really wanted the Spongebob game for myself.)

Come on down... Rod Roddy died. I'm sure I'm not the only one who grew up with that voice in the background.

I've got a pile to the ceiling here today, so this will probably be it for me. (Good stuff is going down here though. Really good, long-awaited stuff.) I'm sure I'll have to post my thoughts on 24 later though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment