Friday, September 19, 2003

Trying to kill the last few minutes before I can go home.

So I drove up to CAA today only to find that their building had no power. There was a security guard by the stairwell asking which floor I needed. 5. He asked if I was going to try the stairs... like five flights was going to be some major chore. "I guess I don't have much choice, now do I?" I said with a laugh. Sheesh... I used to work on the 16th floor in Indy, and every once in a while I'd take the stairs to get the mail in the basement just to kill time. Five floors is no problem.

I found a couple links I'm going to check out later... maybe you should too:
Boulder, Boulder... I don't know. Just looked nice.
and
Lost Remote [where tv finds the future]

Call me a good roommate... but I just called Tina to see if she would be home to watch Survivor. No, she has to work, but she is taping it. So I told her that I wouldn't watch it until she comes home. Maybe I'll hook up the PS2 to distract me until then.

And speaking of home... the churchbells are ringing, so that means it's quitting time, and I'm going to go there.

(I realized that my song for the day should have been Rock You Like a Hurricane by Scorpions... oh well. Sometimes my comedic timing is a little off.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment