Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Sometimes It's About the Little Things
I love my silver sharpies. I have been using them for everything lately. Addressing packages. Labeling cds. Taking notes. I even reverted back to my junior high years and have drawn stars and other designs all over my fingernails. (What can I say, I had a hard time concentrating yesterday.)

I also love my purple twin tip Sharpie. Yay.

Quote for Yesterday
"Well, maybe my baby will be ugly, and we won't have to worry about that."
--Manda, on getting her child into acting (not pageants) and becoming one of those moms.

I saw the "buffalo wings" episode of Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica. I kinda feel a little bad. It's almost shocking. This person came up with rules for a drinking game... "Jessica Simpson says something so stupid that you think perhaps she is faking idiocy. Drink. You realize that she really is that stupid. Drink."

I keep seeing ads for that Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie... which I'm sure Jay is anxious to see. I, however, have to housesit out in BFE again in a couple weeks. Given my overactive imagination, I don't need anything feeding my nervousness out there.

My Head is Hung
I am a disgrace to my Northern roots. I think I wouldn't be so freezing if it wasn't such a drastic temperature change around here. One day below 80 degrees and I'm pulling out the sweaters. Okay, I just like my sweaters.

More Moving Woes
Everyone is moving out of Thux's apartment today. They are the ones who currently have my washer and dryer. I presently am not in need of said washer/dryer, however come January, I just might. We already have Phebe's washer/dryer in our garage, not leaving much room for an additional set. Ugh. I think Fiona had it right when she suggested I just go to Brisbane and stay there.

I'm happy though. Miss RoseAnne brought back a bag of chocolate-covered cherries for me last weekend. Michigan has the best cherries around. Mmm.

Song for the Day:
The Man Who Sold the World
- Nirvana
~Oh no, not me
I never lost control
You're face to face
With the man who sold the world~

0 Comments:

Post a comment