Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Okay, we all played that Lemmings game during study hall in high school right? Here's the rock'n'roll version... called Roadies. Unfortunately, I have yet to figure out how to get them past the first level.

Unconscious Mutterings
I say... and you think...
  1. Savings:: account
  2. On:: top
  3. Wire:: tap
  4. Word:: up
  5. Bladder:: infection
  6. Missing:: shoe
  7. Side:: show
  8. Window:: treatment
  9. Digit:: finger
  10. Swirl:: whirlpool
I always try to do those really fast without thinking and without looking ahead in any way. I wonder what that says about my inner psyche. Hmm...

Quote for the Weekend:
"Walgreens is the cancer of urban society."
-- Collin, noting yet another pharmacy going up in my old neighborhood.

That's Entertainment
Or not. I think the general concensus is that the Emmys blew. I tried to commit to watching the program, but I jumped at the chance to meet Jessica for coffee after sitting through a couple of seriously boring segments. (Free latte from Sara... this was my second free latte since I mentioned the free starbucks phenomenon a little while ago.)

There's a new generation of paparazzi in training... Nokia Red Carpet Pics. I don't get it. This article says that camera phone sales have surpassed sales of the normal digital camera. Well, hey...if crappy photography is your thing, then yeah... go for it.

I just want to know why I haven't seen any pictures of Kiefer from last night. He was looking pret-ty snazzy! Oh wait... here he is. Lookin' good, sir... lookin' good.

Song for the Day:
Stay
- Shakespear's Sister
~If this world is wearing thin
And you're thinking of escape
I'll go anywhere with you
Just wrap me up in chains
But if you try to go out alone
Don't think i'll understand~

(How's that for a total blast from the past?)

0 Comments:

Post a comment