Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I had heard about these before, but I had never actually seen them. Thanks to the wonderful world of Ebay, you too can witness the Victorian Woven Hair Ring... which would go nicely with a braided hair necklace. I can't decide if I think it is neat or if it makes me want to vomit.

Did anyone else see Moby on the Isaac Mizrahi Show recently? It was so great. Isaac showed up at Moby's loft, and Moby took the opportunity to clean his kitchen while they talked. It was classic. Then they, of course, went to Teany... which seems like a relatively cool place.

Well, lookie here: "Pop icon Adam Ant has just returned to the studio for the first time in six years to record a new version of his hit single Stand and Deliver, which he has renamed Save the Gorilla, with the royalties from sales going to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund." Go here for a sneak listen. I don't know. I just love that guy. If I cared more about gorillas, I might consider sponsoring him for the Gorilla Run.

Unconscious Mutterings
I say... and you think...
  1. Wedding:: dress
  2. Roach:: Cosby show
  3. Expense:: reimbursements
  4. Fight:: Club
  5. Air:: 10,000Hz Legend
  6. Protect:: Massive Attack
  7. Glance:: peek
  8. Boo:: :)
  9. Steamy:: rice
  10. Caviar:: yuck.
Song for the Day:
Songbird
- Duncan Sheik
~To you I'll give the world
to you I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
It's alright I know it's right.~

P.S. I don't know what happened to the line on the right side, but I have my suspicions.

0 Comments:

Post a comment