Thursday, September 04, 2003

Here's a new one...

List Your Stuff
1. What's in your pockets?
▪ 2 photo developing claim tickets
▪ 1 gas receipt
▪ 20 4 O'clock seeds

2. What's on your keychain?
Okay, here we go. Keep in mind that I have a large ring like this (minus the children charms)...
▪ 3 Amerigo keys, 2 ignition/1 door.
Blossom keychain
motorcycle charm
▪ Tooth & Nail glow in-the-dark keychain with bossman's office & my office keys
▪ 2 keys for old car
camera charm
▪ house key
▪ office mailbox key
▪ bus bin key

3. What's in your purse/wallet?
▪ 3 purple pens, 1 sharpie
▪ phone
▪ mini calendar/checkbook
▪ lipgloss
▪ miscellaneous cards (i.e. debit, sam's club, kroger plus, license, etc.)

Perpetuating the Stereotype
I'm offended for all the blondes out there. After viewing one episode of Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica last night, I was pretty shocked and slightly appalled by Jessica's behaviour. She's so dumb and flakey. But then again I heard horror stories from the crew guys who did her tour a couple summers ago. But when you're a *star* I suppose you can dictate when people can and can't make eye-contact with you.

I met Ted for lunch today. We used to work together... before he switched to the dark side and now works in-house for one of those major music conglomerates. He's known as the resident smart-ass though, so it's good to know he hasn't let The Man get him down. He gave me a Blind Boys of Alabama cd which I will listen to this weekend when I... hit... the... road. Yay!

He also insisted that I check out Robert Randolph & the Family Band and Jack Johnson (who I have heard before but have not studied). So remind me to listen to them later.

Song for the Day:
Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
- Billy Joel
~A bottle of white, a bottle of red
Perhaps a bottle of rose instead
We'll get a table near the street
In our old familiar place
You and I, face to face
A bottle of red, a bottle of white
It all depends on your appetite
I'll meet you any time you want
In our Italian restaurant~

0 Comments:

Post a comment