Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Happy Birthday to my beautiful niece! I miss you to pieces!

Happy Blogiversary... to me! :) Two years ago today I had this to say:
Sunday, September 02, 2001 ...

Holiday weekend. Nice. Except that I work on Labor Day -- oh well... better luck next year. Though I am spending Friday-Sunday in my old home away from home. Seeing some of my best friends I had to leave behind when I moved a couple months ago and shopping at some of my favourite stores I just can't find down south.

Why does Jenna Lewis have to be so crappy on VH1? Cute, she may be -- interesting enough to be a vj, she is not.

Song for the day:
I'm Delusional - Jay Brooks

Yeah, so nobody else knows that song (yet)... but I heard him and Chris rehearsing it the other night, and for some reason it has been in my head all day today.

Peace,
D.
Unconscious Mutterings
I say... and You Think....
  1. Kiss:: "Kiss Me" by Sixpence
  2. Nothing:: Neverending Story
  3. Reach:: toothbrush
  4. Late:: playing computer games
  5. Stump:: a girl from high school named Brittney
  6. Dreams:: Eurythmics
  7. LOL:: Hans
  8. Ornament:: "Great Expectations Soundtrack" song by Verve Pipe
  9. Neck:: tickles
  10. Guitar:: Rumsey

If you have a bit of time, take a look at the .pdf offered on this site. It's Who's Who & What's What in the Books of Dr. Seuss. I can't even begin to imagine how much work it took to put that together.

And then I know you've always wanted to know about the history of the paper clip.

In honor of it being two years later, how about another...
Jay Song of the Day:
I'm Sorry
- Waltz for Venus

0 Comments:

Post a comment