Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Got Furniture?
The Furniture Loft -- my buddy Jason just launched the website for his extremely cool (and very reasonably priced) modern furniture. I personally am wishing I had the fundage and floorspace for a Barcelona chair, an A-OK chair, this cute bistro table, or these stools. (But the venue the other night had some of these low-back stools... which were surprisingly comfortable.)

Anyway... if you decide that you like what you see there, make sure you email him to tell him that Danielle sent you. He said he'd give me and my people an additional $50 off.

You know I don't like people mocking my Michael, but even I found this Jacko with Blanket & blanket sculpture funny. It's made by the same company that did the somewhat tasteless 2-sided head dead/alive Uday action figures.

Mom just emailed to ask if she could give my grandfather's burnt-pumpkin coloured leather coat to Goodwill. Noooooooooo!!! (At least she has learned to ask me about these things in advance.)



Let the record show... last night I got embarrassed. And let me tell you... it made up for all my months and months of non-embarrassment. I could have totally lied, and no one would have been the wiser right now. But I sucked it up and admitted that I was behind something completely goofy that no one was supposed to know I was behind. It's such a freaking small world. Damn the internet. :) (And if any of you people who know the real story make any comments about it, they will be deleted immediately upon discovery... hehe.)

Don't miss the grand finale over at the Magnolia Glen Music Festival... the Indigo Girls are back for the final performance of the summer. Thanks to the lovely Miss Vickie for letting us all hang out in her backyard for the last month and a half or however long it has been. Good times. Already looking forward to next year! (Also be sure to watch the absolutely sweet flash video "D+V=PO2".)

Song for the Day:
My Immortal
- Evanescence
~You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
But now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me~

0 Comments:

Post a comment