Thursday, September 11, 2003

As Ern pointed out, there are millions of file-swappers shaking in their boots. What I find interesting is that this article put a list of some of the songs that The Man was looking for on people's computers... including "Knocked Out" by Paula Abdul. Is that because they know you didn't honestly pay money for that cd?

Smells Like Asphalt
No really. They're doing road construction a couple of blocks away, and that smell is starting to permeate the whole neighborhood. Ick.

For Sale / Musicians Wanted
Just calling a little attention to my buddy Chris's ebay auction package which includes:
▪ 1993 Teal American Fender Stratocaster w/ hardshell case
▪ Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop w/ hardshell case
▪ Takamine EG-15 Acoustic w/ hardshell case
▪ Laney VC 212 Tube Amp
▪ Pedal Board with...
  ▪ Vintage A/DA Flanger
  ▪ Smallstone Phaser
  ▪ Crybaby Wah
  ▪ Ibanez TS5 Tubescreamer
  ▪ Boss DS-1 Distortion
  ▪ Dan-Echo Delay
  ▪ Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
  ▪ Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
▪ Three guitar stands

Go bid. That boy has to pay for a honeymoon. Help a brother out! :) (Plus his birthday is Saturday.)

Advantages to Having Small Feet
I have stupidly small feet for my height. Normally I wear 6.5 in women's shoes... but I also found out that a lot of times, children's size 4 fits me too. Yesterday, I just about bought these really cute brown with camo accent Kim Possible boots. If I don't finish my Blossom costume this year, I think I should be Kim for halloween. Though Jay said I should dye my hair black and be Samara from The Ring(?). So I didn't get the shoes (yet)... but I did get some awesome socks with frowny faces that say "cranky". I love that word! They made those socks for me.

Things to Look Forward to...
▪ Paul's showcase on Friday. (and shutting the office early to go.)
▪ Sending Mike's magazine to the printer today and not having to think about another issue for three months
Festival starts this weekend... oh the peace followed by chaos that will bring.
▪ Possible visits from kiwis. ??? (Still no sign, but I'm on the look out.)
▪ Season Premiere of 24... I entered the sweepstakes for the walk-on part. I'm gonna be a star. (or not.)

And hey, Leslie... you know we're all dying to hear about the butt audition!

Public Radio Fan... aww yeah. This is what I'm talking about.

Song for the Day:
Far Behind
- Candlebox
~But then some day we could take our time
To brush the leaves aside so you can reach us
But you left me far behind~

Gotta love the Guns'n'Roses ending.

0 Comments:

Post a comment