Tuesday, August 19, 2003

This past week I have not been able to get enough Frosted Flakes in my life. Is that weird? To the point where we have run out of bowls and spoons, and I'll need to run the dishwasher before I can have more.

Unconscious Mutterings
I say... and you think...
  1. Only you:: with a wink
  2. 33:: almost lucky
  3. Foundation:: Jafra
  4. Accidents:: white 15-passenger vans
  5. Hometown:: Sioux Center
  6. Natural:: fresh
  7. Bombastic:: junior high cheerleading
  8. Bachelor:: Andrew Firestone
  9. Far away:: friends
  10. Tony:: awards
So I broke down and bought Notwist's Neon Golden, and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. By the way, if you want to buy anything from insound.com, be sure to put ROCK2003 in the coupon spot for a friendly little discount.

Song for the Day:
Crave
- Nuno Bettencourt

~A snapshot of you tucked in my shoe
So close and yet so far from you
I'm sitting at the back of the bus
I picture you driving
Your rearview mirror eyes

Your eyes, your ears, your mouth, your nose
Your arms, your legs, your heart, your soul
Touch me, touch me, touch me, touch me
My body craves your touch~

0 Comments:

Post a comment